Dancer Concrete Design has opened up our schedule to host a Lunch and Learn for you and your team this year. We are happy to host a mid-day lunch or morning coffee session at your office location or our Fort Wayne Shop.
Join us for 1-hour, AIA-accredited presentation to explore:
- The process of polished concrete floors, terrazzo, and various epoxy floor coatings.
- How to budget for a variety of finishes and design considerations.
- How workflow processes through DCD to ensure end clients get BEST WORK.
- Long-term use and maintenance for polished concrete, terrazzo, and epoxy floors.
After a 45-minute presentation and 15-minute Q&A, you will be able to:
- Describe the sealing and polishing process for polished concrete finishes.
- Identify BEST WORK when assessing the finished installation of polished concrete, terrazzo, and epoxy coating installations.
- Explain the differences when polished concrete, terrazzo, and epoxy coatings are best specified for each type of space.
- Discuss the long-term cost savings of polished concrete, terrazzo and epoxy floors compared to other floor materials.
Lunch and Learn participants can receive a 1 credit hour certificate from AIA Indiana to use towards their continuing professional education.