Polished Concrete and Epoxy Coatings - Are They Right For Your Project?
Dancer Concrete Design is an installer and specifier of Polished Concrete, Epoxy Coatings, and Terrazzo for spaces such as restaurants/food and beverage, retail, education, manufacturing, and warehousing.
Polished concrete and epoxy coatings can produce some of the most durable finished floors. But is it right for your project?
- The process of polished concrete floors and various epoxy floor coatings.
- How to budget for a variety of finishes and design considerations.
- How workflow processes through DCD to ensure end clients get BEST WORK.
- Long-term use and maintenance for polished concrete and epoxy floors.
- Describe the sealing and polishing process for polished concrete finishes.
- Identify BEST WORK when assessing the finished installation of polished concrete and epoxy coating installations.
- Explain the differences when polished concrete and epoxy coatings are best specified for each type of space.
- Discuss the long-term cost savings of polished concrete and epoxy floors compared to other floor materials.
Choices with Terrazzo
Develop a thorough understanding of the design principles when using Terrazzo for your project. Understand basic budgeting, design considerations, finishes, and maintenance for this long-term, durable finish choice.
- Installing and refinishing Terrazzo.
- How to budget for Terrazzo finishes and design considerations.
- How work flows through DCD to ensure clients get the BEST WORK.
- Long-term use and maintenance for Terrazzo.
- Understand the building blocks of Terrazzo, including mixes, stone sizes, colors, layout strips, placement, special installations, and custom logos.
- Analyze job site specifics to use Precast Terrazzo for stairs or panels.
- Identify common quality metrics used in the Terrazzo industry to ensure clients get the BEST WORK.
- Understand finishing processes, long-term use, and maintenance systems for Terrazzo systems.
- Understand the benefits of revitalizing older Terrazzo floors and how to bring them back to refreshed condition.
Fill out the form below to schedule a Lunch and Learn with Dancer Concrete Design.