Polished Concrete, Terrazzo, and Epoxy Coatings - Are They Right For Your Project?
Dancer Concrete Design is an installer and specifier of polished concrete, terrazzo, and epoxy coatings for spaces such as restaurants/food and beverage, retail, education, manufacturing, and warehousing.
Polished concrete, terrazzo, and epoxy coatings can produce some of the most durable finished floors. But is it right for your project?
- The process of polished concrete floors, terrazzo, and various epoxy floor coatings.
- How to budget for a variety of finishes and design considerations.
- How workflow processes through DCD to ensure end clients get BEST WORK.
- Long-term use and maintenance for polished concrete, terrazzo, and epoxy floors.
- Describe the sealing and polishing process for polished concrete finishes.
- Identify BEST WORK when assessing the finished installation of polished concrete, terrazzo, and epoxy coating installations.
- Explain the differences when polished concrete, terrazzo, and epoxy coatings are best specified for each type of space.
- Discuss the long-term cost savings of polished concrete, terrazzo and epoxy floors compared to other floor materials.
Fill out the form below to schedule a Lunch and Learn with Dancer Concrete Design.